Sugar Awareness Week on January, 2023: Only a teenager and i've had 3 panic attacks in the past week?
Sugar Awareness Week 2023. The Life of a 20-Something With Lupus: Organ Donation Awareness Week Organ Donation Awareness Week
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Second, With all the stresses and strains of modern living, panic attacks are become a common problem for many people. Panic attacks occur when the pressure we are living under starts to creep up and overwhelm us.
Many people suffering from a panic attack will feel like their heart is giving out and may be fearful that they are going to die.
Thankfully panic attacks are very treatable. Often it is just a matter of learning to recognize the symptoms and learn simple but effective techniques that help you release yourself from the crippling effects a panic attack can bring.
If you’ve every experienced a panic attack you know how it feels. It can come on very suddenly and is incredibly intense. You feel anxious or fearful and your heart pounds.
What Are the Physical Signs?
- Hot flushes
- A feeling of lightheadness or dizziness.
- Your heart rate increases
- Difficulty in breathing
-Unable to stop unwanted thinking
How to overcome panic attack?
Some of the ways are:
- Learning some good breathing techniques helps you to reduce that light headed feeling that hyperventilation brings
- Yoga, tai chi and Pilates not only help you shape and define your body, but make you focus on relaxing and your general body awareness
- Reduce using alcohol, caffeine and sugar.
You are stronger then your panic attacks, you just need to fight!
Hope this help!
after how many weeks will i c results if i workout everyday for 45 minutes to an hour, and follow diet plan?
Rule of thumb for weight loss: Diet= 70% exercise= 30%
Great 7 step plan to follow for LASTING & healthy results (My sources: world-class athlete since age 6, read tons about health for years e.g. Gunnar Peterson's The Workout [trainer to A list celebrities] and Tony Robbin's "The Body You Deserve" & after educating my brother, he lost 45 pounds in 4 months & has kept it off for over 2 years):
1. Awareness of what you eat by keeping a diet journal to see where ure going wrong plus writing down very specific goals w/a time frame on them (be realistic yet firm) & view them on a regular basis. Tell someone encouraging who wants to see you succeed, about your progress toward your goals on a regular basis- this will keep you accountable. I have a google spreadsheet w/all my goals & weekly progress toward them that I share w/my boyfriend each week so we can discuss it. Family members or best friends are great choices. Be VERBAL about your commitments so that your family understands they must bring healthy food in the house or at the minimum not pressure you to overeat or ruin your goals. If u think healthy food is expensive, try affording hospital bills later in life when ur poor diet gives u cancer & other diseases. SAVE your pennies toward the most important thing in life= health.
2. Best cardio is running in terms of weight loss. It is however, very high-impact & can lead to injuries. If you get injured- 2nd best is rowing, 3rd is cycling (both of which are less impact). You should be doing cardio minimum 4 x/wk 30min.-1 hr. Weight loss heart rate range is one where u can carry on a conversation w/o a big struggle. Mix it up to keep from losing willpower or getting bored. People lose motivation when exercise isnt fun/engaging. If u love soccer, do it! Cardio is cardio!
3. Resistance program to help firm muscles/give u tone (u can't spot-reduce- weight training results per individual body part will only be visible after the fat layer is off from the cardio). You should do this 2-3 x/wk for 30 min-1 hr each time. It's
important to have that break in between so ur muscles can rest. Remember- each muscle gained= more calories lost on a daily basis b/c this revs up your metabolism! Jessica Biel is a great model for a muscular gorgeous body. Look at a picture of her & visualize ur face on her body. The mind's thoughts literally create ur reality; this has been proven over the centuries.
4. Breakfast= eat like a king, Lunch= like a prince, Dinner= like a pauper. 3 meals/2snacks per day of high fiber/ high
protein/ low carb nutrient-packed foods help keep u full NOTE: Complex carbs like salad, fruit, whole-grains are good, just avoid simple carbs like white bread and processed stuff. The best foods for u are the natural foods our ancestors ate that are filled with FIBER (shoot for 35 gm/day- this will kick cravings to the curb!) Anna Kournikova eats a fruit + drinks a glass of water 30 min before her meals to be fuller/eat less. No diet sodas- the fake sugars actually make ur body crave more sugar. Stick to tea & water & never bring bad foods into ur house. Its very unhealthy for a woman to go under 1200 cals/day, slightly more for a man.Take a high quality multivitamin each day & maybe essential fatty acid fish oils if u can afford both. Lastly, take 1 junk day off/wk (my day is Saturday) so that u dont feel deprived & can sustain this long term.
5. Americans in general are impatient & want things QUICK & easy. U must be patient in terms of your results & never give up. This is a LIFESTYLE change, there are NO get-thin quick schemes, PERIOD. If u abuse your body u will ruin ur metabolism & in the future u will gain weight MUCH easier than today. Diet pills will ruin you AND they don't even work (I speak from personal experience). So be smart, have long-term perspective- is it better to have 0% body fat in a wheel chair or 20% body fat w/vitality & a long happy life?
6. Weigh yourself once/wk, never more than that. Check waist circumference, body fat %, muscle %, water % (there are good digital scales that do this) b/c u could be gaining muscle which weighs more than fat or be full of water and be like- why the heck wont i lose weight and then binge. Also, reward yourself when u make progress! Make it fun or else you'll quit sooner than later.
7. Drink min. 2 liters of water/day (more for men) & whenever ur stressed- take DEEP BREATHS rather than reaching for food. Breathe in this ratio: Inhale 5 counts, hold for 20 counts, exhale 10 counts. If u do 10 of these 3x/day youll be releasing toxins, decreasing appetite, & increasing energy.
Good luck! If you believe you can do it, you will. If you believe you can not, you will fail. Be patient with your results. :)
do continental cup-a-soups have enough nutritional value to live on for a few weeks?
You won't die from eating only cup-a-soups, but your body will not be healthy and you may have issues with blood sugar. Cup-a-soups are made out of white flour, which your body doesn't even know how to process, and can drastically effect your blood sugar, especially if that's all you're eating. I don't think they have any legitimate protein, so your body will be actively losing muscle to try to compensate. This is a terrible phenomenon to occur while you're trying to do any kinda work. Like hiking.
I don't know why anyone would wish to only drink cup-a-soups, but if you plan on having a proper bowel movement at any point during these weeks, I'd advise taking a third of what you were planning on taking, and instead take some nuts and dried fruits, granola bars, and crackers (preferrably whole grain ones).
Also, if you need to ask this question on a public forum, you really should be doing some more research about camping/hiking/adventuring and the types of awareness you should have before going on one.
Hope all goes well. Especially the research.