Balance Awareness Week on September, 2024: Balance these chemical formulas?
Balance Awareness Week 2024. Balance Awareness Week Balance Awareness Week is Sept
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
4) Al2O3 + 3C + 6Cl --> 3CO + 2AlCl3
5) 4Ag + O2 --> 2Ag2O
6) 2Bi(NO3)3 + 3CaI2 --> 2BiI3 + 3Ca(NO3)2
7) AlCl3 + Na3(PO4) --> AlPO4 + 3NaCl
8) AgCN + K --> KCN + Ag
9) 2H2O2 --> 2H2O + O2
10) 3BaCl2 + 2Li3(PO4) --> Ba3(PO4)2 + 6LiCl
11) N2 + 3H2 --> 2NH3
12) CH4 + 2O2 --> CO2 + 2H2O
13) 2Li(ClO3) --> 2LiCl + 3O2
That was a lot of balancing. Haha
If you want an explanation of how to write the equation out, I'd highly recommend visiting:
I'm in highschool and that's a site my friend in AP Chemistry just started to assist people in chemistry. It's run by a student, for students. It has a great step by step explanation of how to do these problem types under his "Naming Chemical Compounds" and "Writing a Balanced Chemical Equation" tabs.
He's really good at explaining (much better than I am) and if you have any questions just leave a comment on his page, he'll respond really quick. It's really user friendly and defiantly worth a look.
Hope he / the site helps!
P.S. I just started spreading awareness for his site two weeks ago, and people liked it and ranked me so well I'm already a top contributor (I created my Yahoo account over the summer but really just started using it two weeks ago)
how much weight can i lose in 3-4 weeks? Suggestions ASAP!!?
Don't try to control your fat with exercise. Control fat with diet. Plan your workouts around fitness goals such as excellence in a sport or occupation, strength, endurance, flexibility, systemic fitness, general health and well being, body sculpting, body awareness, coordination, poise and comportment, balance, body composition, mental acuity, etc. It doesn't matter what exercises you do, they will all burn fat if your diet allows it. However, it does matter if you have goals. Working out is too difficult to do without success to inspire you to continue. And, without goals there is no way to measure success. That said, exercise does accelerate your caloric and fat burn, if your diet allows it, and offers a host of other health benefits. Now, check out these fitness facts.
• If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you have to lose fat eventually. There are no exceptions to this fact.
• There are only two nonsurgical things you can do to sculpt your body and they are (1) add or lose fat and (2) add or lose muscle. Muscle can only be lost naturally through atrophy.
• A pound of fat will yield about 3500 calories (Kcal) of energy.
• An average person must run or walk about 5 miles (8 km) every day to burn one pound of fat per week BUT THEIR DIET MUST ALLOW IT. That's the equivalent of a 350 miles (563 km) or 13.4 marathon walk which at 3mph it will take them 117 hours or about three full 40 hour work weeks to burn 10 pounds.
• If an average person consumes 500 calories per day less than they burn, they will lose about a pound a week with no extra time or physical effort required.
•Running does not burn any more fat than walking as long as the distance remains the same.
• It does not matter if a person runs or walks a given distance…they will burn the same number of calories. Calories are energy and energy expenditure is not time dependent. How fast a person runs has nothing to do with how many calories they burn. Only the distance determines the calories burned.
• There is no exercise which will remove fat from a particular place on the body. Your body (genetics) determines where you lose fat, not you nor your diet nor your exercise. Spot fat removal by diet or exercise is a myth which is why people spend so much money on liposuction.
• It is not necessary to do "cardio" to burn fat. Cardio is aerobic exercise while maintaining a heart rate of 80% of max or more which is used to maintain cardio-vascular fitness. You can burn fat in your sleep.
• Most of the calories you consume will be spent just keeping your body temperature at 98.6F. Your brain will burn 25% of those calories.
• It doesn’t matter how hard or how long you exercise, you will not lose any fat if you eat too much. You can always eat more calories than you can burn. When it comes to burning fat, diet always trumps exercise.
• There are no supplements which will make your body burn fat. Only you can do that with diet control.
• An average natural bodybuilder who is just starting to train may gain as much as 4-8 ounces of muscle in a month. An average dieter who is burning fat will lose about a pound a week. Anyone can gain a pound in a few minutes just be drinking a pint of water.
Here's the only fat loss plan you need and it's approved the US National Institute of Health.
Eat varied, wholesome, and high quality foods such that your daily caloric intake is about 500 calories per day less that your daily caloric burn while keeping your macronutrient ratios at about 55/25/20 (%calories from carbs/fats/protein). Only slight changes should be made in the macronutrient ratios to accommodate the extreme demands of special activities such as athletics or inactivity due to illness.
Note: Here are the details in case you're interested. --->
and here --->
You get to make the food choices based on culture, available foods, personal preferences, your resources, etc. However, the words "varied", "wholesome", and "high quality" are important. And, you should consume your food in 4-6 daily meals with healthy snacks between such that you're nourishing yourself every two hours when awake.
Here are the only two websites you need to do that.
• This site has a wide range of information diet related information --->
• This website is a great way to track calories, macronutrients, water, and exercise. It also does all the math for you and makes it super easy to look up foods to enter into your online food intake diary. There's a discussion forum where you can exchange info with thousands of other dieters and an app to sync to your cell phone so you can update your intake while on the go. --->
Here's my food intake diary as an example --->
Good luck and good health!!
When was the world cancer week?
I have not heard of any World Cancer Week. It is only World Cancer day -
World Cancer Day is marked on the February 4th to raise awareness of the global impact of cancer and increase understanding of prevention, detection, treatment and care. Led by the International Union Against Cancer (UICC) — a global consortium of more than 280 cancer-fighting organizations in over 90 countries — World Cancer Day 2007 marked the first truly global recognition of this awareness day with the launch of the World Cancer Campaign called "Today's Children, Tomorrow's World." The five-year initiative underscores habits that parents can share with children to prevent cancer later in life. It's a striking statistic: 43% of cancers can be prevented through these healthy behaviours:
• Provide a smoke-free environment for children
• Be physically active, eat a balanced, healthy diet, and avoid obesity
• Learn about vaccines for virus-related liver and cervical cancers
• Avoid over-exposure to the sun-