Pollution Prevention Week on September, 2018: Hair loss preventionrejuvenation?
Pollution Prevention Week 2018. P2 week activity ideas Pollution Prevention
Find the 'cause' before you can find the solution, then eliminate them. Your hair will improve. Remember, whatever it was that caused them to fall out in the first place, it took years to get in your system, it will takes years to flush them down, so don't expect miracles overnight.
So many reasons why you have hair loss:
Supplements, steroids, hereditary, hair dyes perming, straightening, diet, having babies (yes I read once it happened to her), stress, medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne, and too much of everything. Add to that the 7,000 + toxic found in your home, plus pollution found outdoors. Your hair is crying for help!
When your teeth falls or get cavities, do you blame the toothpaste?
When your hair is crying for help, that's when it's too late to do anything about it, and hair products can not reverse the problem.
They also say you normally lose 100-200 hair a day, but I don't. I lose about 7-8 every time I brush it, so that's about 100 per week, give or take. About 23-25 if I shampooed my hair.
It may grow very slowly or none at all if you've straightened your hair in the past.
You get the strength & all your vitamins & minerals & proteins FREE from the good foods you eat from Mother Nature, not made by man, and no shampoo can help grow hair, not even those made for horses. Horses don't abuse their hair, using heating tools, and they eat better than people, but it won't add more hair & make their hair longer faster.Shampoo intended for animals may contain insecticides or other medications for treatment of skin conditions or parasite infestations such as fleas or mange. These must never be used on humans.
Prenatal vitamins don't make your hair grow. Pregnant women have to start taking care of their bodies when they're pregnant, meaning stop smoking, drinking, dyeing or perming their hair SO OF COURSE their hair start growing again. But it has nothing to do with their hair, it has something to do to help the development of their unborn child.
"Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in.
Fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains all supply B-complex vitamins, like biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12, as well as vitamin A, copper and zinc, which are all necessary for remedying dry, brittle hair and nourishing a healthy scalp. Some prime examples of foods that contain these nutrients for healthy hair include:
· Folic Acid - asparagus, beets, broccoli, avocados, Brussels sprouts, beans, chickpeas, soybeans, lentils, oranges, fresh peas, turkey and spinach.
· Biotin - cauliflower, liver, salmon, carrots, bananas, cereals, yeast, and soy flour. Keep in mind that biotin content is reduced when food is cooked or preserved.
· Vitamin B12 - foods rich in vitamin B12 include animal protein (such as beef, lamb, and veal), clams and oysters, liver, fish, milk, and egg yolks.
•Vitamin A - butter, egg yolks, fish, fortified milk, organ meats (such as liver), and dark green, orange, red, and yellow fruits and vegetables, which all contain beta-carotene.
•Copper - oysters and other shellfish, whole grains, beans, nuts, potatoes, and organ meats are good sources of copper. Dark leafy greens, dried fruits such as prunes, cocoa, black pepper, and yeast are also sources of copper in the diet.
•Zinc – beef, eggs, liver, pork, poultry, and oysters. Also is also abundant in other high-protein foods, like cheese, legumes and nuts.
If having a lush, beautiful mane of healthy hair is important to you, don’t just look to hot oil treatments and shine emollients. Eat these foods for healthy hair and say “bye-bye” to bad hair days.
hair fall prevention?
Find the 'cause', eliminate them and your hair will improve.
Reasons why that might have happened, below is a short form of why.
1. During the last 3 years, OK 2, how have you been styling or have you been straightening & dyeing or highlighting your hair?
Google FDA website Hair dye & relaxers. Those are 75% the reason why.
2. Have you been taking supplements or using hair oil? Supplements ($42 billions are wasted and could hurt your lungs, liver, organs even HAIR LOSS). FDA has found that from face creams to soaps and other items of personal care, cosmetics companies are taking the general public for a ride. Oil could be coming from eels or shark. Another 5% why. CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here's an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements. Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results results (0.13 seconds). Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.14 seconds) Some can actually shorten your life! The Food & Drug do not approve of them!
3. Have you been stressed out or changed your diet? Genetics of balding runs in your family? Another 10% why.
4. Have you been taking medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne? Even birth control pills can cause hair loss. The medication most often prescribed for thyroid disorders can actually cause hair loss. Another 10% why you have hair falls.
Eliminate the cause and your hair will improve.
5. Google "Boise teen goes on Today Show to talk about losing her hair." She's got Alopecia, 100% why you have hair loss.
Dove hairfall facts:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall.
For women: A simple blood test can reveal the root of the problem. Unfortunately, those who do see a physician right away make the mistake of going to a dermatologist rather than their primary care physician. Most dermatologists will review the physical signs of hair loss and diagnose it as female pattern baldness. Your primary care physician will run tests to diagnose the problem so you can take steps to correct it.
Eliminate cause and your hair will improve. Not overnight, it could take weeks, months, even years, since it took that long to start the hair loss.
If you think they're from your beauty or hair products:
Take it back to where you bought it.
Stop using it ASAP.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs & cosmetics to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Google: Glossary of Hair Loss Terms. There are 179 entries in this glossary. Stress is just one of the 179 listed.
Again, a simple rule of thumb: Look for the American Hair Loss Association seal when considering purchasing any product or service to treat your hair loss.
> > > ONE treatment called DNCB -- applying an ointment that burns the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. It was a treatment so painful that her head was at times left feeling raw.
Negative experienced: Advance Hair Studio - Fraud Company posted 1-8-12 & others.
how do you prevent the soil pollution?
Keep pollutants off the soil. Don't pour old gasoline, oil, pesticides onto the soil for disposal. Don't allow contaminates to wash over the soil. Underground, don't stress septic systems to where they exceed their ability to handle sewage.
Fortunately the soil microbes can keep a soil "clean" through their digestive processes if they are not over taxed. Yes, even oil can be digested as was discovered after the big Alaskan oil spill of the Valdez tanker.
Please noticed I have avoided mentioning fertilizers and pesticides. While some pesticides are truly dangerous, many decompose to less harmful products over time and the aid of the microbes. The key word is time........for some it may be a decade or two, others just a few weeks. Fertilizers also are broken down into simplier elements.
Prevention would also include keeping a good healthy soil microb population by keeping a vegetative cover or mulch over the soil to prevent UV degredation of the microbe population.