Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friends Day 2019 is on Friday, January 11, 2019: Steps to Aging Happily and Gracefully?
Friday, January 11, 2019 is Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friends Day 2019. January 11th is Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day ... Splash Your Friends Day
Feeling troublesome? Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friends Day offers you a justification to have some enjoyable and even obtain vengeance by jumping in pools and splashing your pals (very self-explanatory). Always remember to wear wellies!
To me, every birthday is a celebration of another year I survived. Years ago, when my children were very small I had to battle cancer and I learned a few things. These are the things I do now that I didn't do then.
1. I enjoy every day to the fullest.
2. I always play with my grandchildren and am proud to tell everyone I have 7 of them.
3. I take time to enjoy the little things. A sunset. A sunrise. The sounds of the waves at the beach.
4. I am proud to tell everyone who asks my age. I don't mind getting older because it sure beats the alturnative.
5. Stop to admire the flowers.
6. Take the time to look at the world through the eyes of a child. It looks so different from their prospective.
7. Take the time to chace a rainbow and splash in some puddles. Run through the rain.
8. Never be afraid to laugh. I laugh all the time. If you look you will see that almost everything has a funny side.
9. Keep in touch with your friends and family. Go to lunch or dinner with friends and family every chance you get. Or just have some people over for a cookout now and then. I always enjoy that. I never turn anyone down that says can I stop by.
10. Don';t worry about the way your home looks as much. I used to worry all the time that my house was a mess but I have learned that it isn't that bad. It may be a little cluttered but it isn't a mess and it certainly isn't bad enough for me to tell pewople they can't come by. My friends and family know me and they know I am not a person that can keep my house spottless.
and a bonus answer....
11. Go to church as often as you can. Every one needs something to believe in so find something you can believe in and attend there. The peace it will bring you is wonderful. You will also meet a whole new bunch of friends that believe the same as you.
This may not be exactly what you were looking for but I hope I have helped. It has helped me.
What can I celebrate now that Christmas & New Year's is over?
There are more holidays out there than you'd ever care to know. Take a look at January's obscure holidays:
And Feburary's, if you're not satisfied:
If you can't celebrate "Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friends" day, then I'm at a complete loss.
What was your b-day dedicated to? (Check details)?
i guess august isn't a very important month.