World's Alzheimer's Day 2022 is on Wednesday, September 21, 2022: where in the world is the highest best bungee jumping?
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 is World's Alzheimer's Day 2022. Alzheimer's Facilities Get Free Guide. Top 10 Things to ask on Alzheimer's Facility tour.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The World's Best Bungee Jump Locations
Whether you're an extreme sports veteran or have simply been contemplating the idea of experiencing the incredible adrenaline rush of bungee jumping, you'll find that actually choosing the jumping location isn't so easy.
10. Bungee America Inc., California
Located in Angeles National Forest in Los Angeles, Bungee America Inc. is the oldest operating bungee jumping company in the United States and the only company in California that is State-licensed to let visitors jump from a bridge. The bridge in question is the "Bridge to Nowhere," from which you take a plunge between the walls of a steep canyon toward rushing water raging ten stories below. You can choose among many options, from the "Single Jump" to the "Extreme Package," which includes five jumps. The first four jumps in the Extreme Package are performed with a body harness (select from front dive, back dive, front flips, back flips, and elevator drop) and the fifth is with an ankle harness. Not recommended for the faint of heart.
9. The UK Bungee Club, United Kingdom
This is the largest bungee club in the UK, offering year-round nationwide events. While it has a semi-permanent site at Fairlop Waters in London, it also has four mobile cranes, which allow the company to set up special events across the country. You can take the plunge from 170 or 300 feet, and you can even raise money for your favorite charity. Charities that have benefited from UK Bungee Club activities include the Imperial Cancer Research Fund and the Alzheimer's Society.
8. Tropical Bungee, Costa Rica
The Colorado River Bridge rises 265 feet above the tropical forests of Costa Rica, offering a breathtaking plunge over a lush gorge. If the exhilarating jump isn't enough, Tropical Bungee offers "Adrenaline Tours" for hardcore adrenaline junkies. The package includes a full day of bungee jumping, rock climbing and paragliding, as well as transportation and meals.
7. Great Canadian Bungee, Canada
By far the highest in Canada, the 200-foot "Goliath" is one of the only bungee sites in the world where you jump off a sheer cliff. Picture an amphitheater of solid limestone surrounding a 160-foot deep, aqua-blue, spring-fed lagoon, which is larger than three football fields. After your jump, you can relax on the beach of this hidden paradise in Wakefield, Quebec.
6. Bungy Bullet, Australia
Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia, the Bungy Bullet is actually a reverse bungee. Strap yourself into the dual-seat contraption and get shot 164 feet into the air in one second flat. Although many bungee veterans will say that this isn't the true sport, it is quite an exhilarating experience. And if you're still pumped after being turned into a human slingshot, you can race your friends on Australia's largest and fastest go-kart track, situated right next to the Bungy Bullet.
5. Ultimate Bungy, Nepal
Ultimate Bungy offers a 500-foot jump over a tropical gorge in the Himalayas of Nepal along the Tibetan border. The Bhote Kosi, one of Nepal's wildest rivers, rages below the steel suspension bridge that was specially designed for bungee jumping. The Swiss design can hold up to 4.5 tons of weight and is 545 feet wide, so there's no need to worry about your safety (at least not before jumping...) On top of it all, the dense jungle and pristine forest surrounding the clifftop gorge offer a spectacular view, which many consider to be one of the most beautiful in the world.
4. Blue Thunder Bungee, Canada
Situated in the world's largest mall, the West Edmonton Mall in Alberta, Blue Thunder Bungee offers a jump from a 106-foot tower into water; full body dunks are also available. The bungee tower is in the World Waterpark, a 5-acre indoor water park that includes over 20 different activities and miles of waterslides. Plus, the entire mall is 5.3 million square feet, which is equivalent in size to 115 American football fields, so there's a lot to see while you're there.
3. African Extreme, Zimbabwe/Zambia border
Take the 341-foot plunge from Victoria Falls Bridge, which lies in the "no man's land" between the borders of Zimbabwe and Zambia. Jumpers and spectators must indicate that they are only proceeding onto the bridge and that they will be returning via the same border post. You must have your passport with you and set aside 45 minutes for walking and customs formalities -- this may all sound like a hassle, but once you get there, you'll realize that it's worth the wait.
2. Over the Edge Bungee, Inc., Idaho
This company organizes bridge jumps throughout the Western states, including Idaho, Wyoming and Arizona. However, it also organizes "heli-bungee"; yep, bungee jumping from a helicopter where brave souls can throw themselves from a helicopter hovering 1,200 feet in the air on a 500-foot cord.
1. 007 Bungy Jumping Center, Ticino, Switzerland
At 722 feet, the jump along the wall of the Verzasca dam is the highest in the world. It has also become the most famous since James Bond took the plunge at this location in GoldenEye. Although Trekking Team has been organizing unique adventure events since 1988, they have been attracting enormous crowds since lavish facilities were built and inaugurated in 1996 for Bond's jump. However, not everyone has the guts to perform this jump, which takes a full 7.5 seconds to the lowest point.
How to Naturally Heal Alzheimer?
There was a study done in a hospital in the US (St Joseph's Hospital) where they started with a group of patients with Alzheimers (I have been unable to get the medical report). At the end of 90 days all except one were free of any symptoms of Alzheimers and dementia.
The aspects that I know that are involved in healing Alzheimer's Disease are as follows:
1. Heavy metals including Aluminimum and Mercury contribute to Alzheimers - So you have to stop the intake, i.e. you need pure water without fluoride, all the compact fluorescent lights you are using emit mercury and are even more toxic in the bathroom. You have to stop taking ordinary table salt as they add aluminimum as an anti-caking additive which makes it toxic to everybody, but you need a good salt such as unprocessed Himalayan salt because the body needs it for the electrochemical balance.
2. Patients and most of the population are dehydrated and especially the brain in the case of Alzheimers suffterers . So you need to increase the intake of pure water to 1 litre per 20kg of weight.
3. Paracetemol was found in research about 40 years ago to be a major factor in contributing to Alzheimers Disease - so you need to stop Paracetemol - it's called panadol here in Australia, and is used like candy for any pain/discomfort and recommended frequently by uninformed health professionals.
4. You need to stop intakes of any drugs legal or illegal as they damage the liver. If you have liver damage it is recommended that you start having a glass of lemon juice per day as this will heal and regenerate the liver after 90 continuous days.
5. You need to be on an organic vegetarian diet. Sprays used on fruit and vegetables frequently include toxic metals such as mercury.
6.Flu Shots & Alzheimer's
According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogenticist, if an individual has five consecutive flue shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years that were studied), his or her chance of getting Alzheimer's disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots. When asked why, Dr. Fudenberg stated that it was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot (and most children's immunizations). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction. - John's Hopkin's November 1998
7. India has one of the lowest rates of Alzheimers and the use of Tumeric is suggested as a possible factor: …
8. The sufferer needs time in the sunlight preferably between 8 to 16 hours per day.
9. Sufferer needs to walk, cross pattern will stimulate the brain.
10. Blue berries will target the brain.
11. Herbal Rosemary Tea will also assist
12. Virgin cold pressed coconut has been shown in test to reverse some of the symptoms of Alzheimers disease – just take 3-4 tablespoons per day.
I am interested in similar ideas to the above, If you don't believe a cure is possible then keep going to your doctor.
You can heal yourself of almost any disease unless you go to a doctor.
I will add some more details when I get time.
The World's Funniest real ads - What do you think of them?
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!!!.