National Ergonomics Month on October, 2021: Democrats, if you could but you hate for Bush aside for a moment.?
October, 2021 is National Ergonomics Month 2021. New Ergonomic Products Available Now! National Ergonomics Month
Don't Taze Me Bro, cuz I ain't no liberal.
I am able to tell you some positives:
1. Issued an EO implementing the Supreme Court's Olmstead ruling, which requires moving disabled people from institutions to community-based facilities whenever possible. As a nurse I cannot tell you what it does for the spirit of these people, and the hope it brings to live and work in a more home like setting.
2. Strengthened the National Health Service Corps to put more physicians in the neediest areas, and make its scholarship fund tax-free.
3. Signed a medicare Reform.
4. Has construction in process on the first 10 ABM silos in Alaska so that America will have a defense against North Korean nukes.
5.Increased the budget for homeland security, preventing further attacks like 9/11
6. Changed the tone of the White House, restoring HONOR and DIGNITY to the presidency.
7. Reduced and working on eliminating the death tax.
8. Increased the annual contribution limit on education IRA's from $500/ child to $2,000/child.
9. Killed Clinton's "ergonomic" rules that OSHA was about to implement; rules that would have shut down every home business in America.
Now, that's only a sample of what president Bush has done.
Can you tell me in the last 11 months what the Democratic congress has done?
Does my home office qualify for Federal Income Tax deduction?
You aren't going to get a reliable answer here, and you need one. You are going to have to consult with a tax advisor knowledgeable about work at home arrangements. Alternately, you could see if your wife can talk with one or more of the other work at home staffers, and see how they claim deductions for a home office or not.
It seems to me that it is 'cut and dried' however. At issue is the point that regardless of how many other reservationists they have, and what their work arrangements with the company are, the company specifically offered your wife the choice to work at home or in the office, and the decision to work at home conveniences only your wife, not the company.
Just wanted to see if someone would review my answers and tell me if they are correct.?
Looks good to me. Two suggestions:
8. Studying is exciting, find something about the subject that interests you and resolve to become an expert.
Studying is exciting; find something about the subject that interests you and resolve to become an expert.
I'm sure this is just a typo or a copy/paste error-
12. Remove the period after package in paranthesis.
Are you allowed to change the words around in the sentence? or simply change the punctuation? If you are allowed to change the words, I have a few other suggestions but I wasn't sure as to your specific assignment.