World Toy Camera Day 2020 is on Monday, October 19, 2020: Planning 5 day Orlando trip?
Monday, October 19, 2020 is World Toy Camera Day 2020. World Toy Camera Day Approaches world toy camera day 2011
you're speaking to a professional here, i've been to disney world over 25 times & i'm only 17 years old.
Packing is difficult, because I always over pack.
Clothes : Tank tops, Tees, Jean shorts, Soffe shorts, Leggings, a pair of jeans (you never know), multiple bathing suits, a hoodie (it rains everyday in florida), undies, socks.
Electronics : I pod, Cell, Laptop (if you have one), CAMERA! (forgot mine one year =( )
Shoes : flipflops, sneakers, sandals
Etc : TOOTHBRUSH!, razor, sunscreen, pad&pen (autographs from characters ), makeup, hair ties
as you know, there are 4 disney "theme" parks & 2 "water" parks.
the four theme parks are : Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disneys Hollywood Studios, & Animal Kingdom.
the two water parks are : Typhoon Lagoon, & Blizzard Beach.
must sees :
- the many adventures with whinny the pooh
- magic carpet with alladin
- phillar magic
- peter pans flight
- dumbo the flying elaphant
- its a small world
- pirates of the carribean
- trasit autority
- buzz lightyear- space ranger spin
- minny mouse's house.
- mickey mouse's house.
get to the magic kingdom early enough to see the characters come in on the train (:
go to mickey's toon town fair to "meet & greet" the caracters.
if you arent afraid of fire works, deffinately stay for the fire works called " wishes" & the spectro magic parade.
- nemo & friends
- test trak
- living with the land
- reflections of earth ( big giant golf ball ! (: )
- norway ride
- mexico ride
stay for the lazer light & fire work show if possible.
eat at mexico for the real authentic taste of mexican food (: . its REALLY good.
Disneys Hollywood Studios:
- ariels show
- toy story ( newest! )
- lights motors action - extreme stunt show. ( absolutely amazing! )
- the great movie ride
- rockin' roller coaster
- tower of terror :D
- back lot tour ( be sure to look at the mickeymouse plane... my daddy helped paint it ! =D )
stay and watch the highschool musical parade , its really good.
- kali river rapids
- its tough to be a bug
- kilimingo safari
of course you could always see the lion king show. ( absolutely fantastic! )
deffinately bring a camera, there are all sorts of animals/insects that you wont see back home here.
bring you're own straws to drink out of here, because they dont give them out at this park for the animals safety.
Both are reallly good <3
Blizzard beach has more slides & such.
while Typhoon lagoon is more laid back.
has one of the highest slidess like ever!
has one of largest wavepools ever & a big "lazy river"
Places to eat:
Polynesian : kona kafe
Wilderness lodge: whispering canyon cafe (DONT MISS THIS! )
cinderelllas castle: the royale table
Disneys hollywood studios : 50's Prime time cafe. ( MY FAVORITE <3)
-disney doesnt sell chewing gum, so if you want it, bring it with you.
-if your going to stay on disney property use the "extra magic hours".
money saving tips:
DISNEY IS EXPENSIVE!
if you want souviners go off disney property to get them, and bring snacks with you!
i hope i helped out.
Anyone been to Disney World Lately? Looking for a few tips for next week.?
1. buy autograph books and always carry
2. bring lots of batteries for cameras
3. bring a couple of ponchos (just in case)
4. I would just, if you haven't already, look into the Disney Dining Plan-it offers you 1 snack, 1 quick meal, and 1 main meal each day for a convenient price.
5. get fastpasses for: space mountain, thunder mountain, splash mountain, tower of terror, areosmith, toy story mania (GET RIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!!!), kilimanjaro safari, everest.
6. research facts and cool things about disney world-they are always fun to do while waiting in line
7. EPCOT-if you want to catch a lot of characters-go right to the countries part when it opens (opens at a later time then the rest of the park)
8. Parks are busy during the day-so go either early in the morning or late at night-you may want to go back to the resort (if you are staying in the park) to rest
9. get a map and a time schedule that is offered at each park right when you enter
10. HAVE FUN!!
Questions about Disney World?
wow it seems odd to me that your dates and umber of people just keep on a changin!
1) the 4 value resorts are most "reasonably" priced. i would recommend pop century. (i'd recommend art of animation but you don't need a suite that holds 6 people and the little mermaid standard rooms that hold 4 people don't open until mid spetember)
-its a small world
-snow white's scary adventures (very sad cuz it just closed for good on may 31st)
-pirates of the caribbean.
-carousel of progress
-character meet n greets
-living with the land
-journey into imagination with figment
-test track (supposedly closed until november 30th but it bett4er not be that long!!!)
-mexioc boat ride
-illuminations reflections of earth
-twilight zone tower of terror
-rock n roller coaster starring aerosmith
-beauty and the beast live on stage
-the great movie ride
-muppet vision 3d
-sounds dangerous with drew carey (when its open)
-toy story mania
-kali river rapids
3) um i have no flippin clue as to what you are talking about! free pass? there are no free passes
4) thats a matter of opinion. personally i'd go with blizzard beach
-flip flops for around the hotel
-baby wips/powder to stay fresh
-small backpack for the parks
6) the disney world website vacation package reservation system is undergoing maintenance at the moment so i can't give you a price but you can look later by yourself.