Take a New Year's Resolution to Stop Smoking on December, 2019: What's your New Year's resolution?
December, 2019 is Take a New Year's Resolution to Stop Smoking 2019. Quitting has side effects When you quit smoking, be prepared. Learn what to expect.
As I've consistently broken almost every New Year's resolution I've ever made I've decided to try a bit of the old reverse psychology this year. So:
1) Continue smoking, and increase the amount of cigarettes I smoke in a day until it gets to the point where I can't take a single breath without inhaling three cigar's worth of tobacco smoke.
2) Drink like a fish and spend much more money on alcohol
3) Stop all exercise and under no circumstances actually attend the local gym
4) Stay well away from friends I've lost contact with, and lose contact with even more friends
5) Donate less money to charity
6) Stop writing everything and instead consign it all to the dustbin, never to be published
7) Definitely not learn how to contact juggle or spin fire poi. If I accidentally learn any techniques, I must forget them immediately.
8) Stay right where I am and eschew the pleasures of travelling to an exotic locale.
9) Stick with English. Other languages are for foreigners and trekkies.
10) Try and avoid learning at least two new things each day. The knowledge I have now will do me just fine, I don't need any more.
If I can just break every single one of those, I'll be sorted.
EDIT: Thank you! Oh! And Happy New Year in advance, btw =)
New Year's Resolution for 2008?
Mine?Well thats easy get a boyfriend.My mama says her New Years Resolution forn 2008 is to try harder to get me to clean my room.My dad says his New Years Resolution is to stop smoking and try to get me to make better grades.LOL!!!
New Year's resolutions?
Yeah i made one to stop smoking and so far i havent had a fag since 11pm on the 31st of december!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with yours