National Facial Protection Month on April, 2019: what if i an pregnant and i take gardasil will it effect the baby?
April, 2019 is National Facial Protection Month 2019.
I wouldn't advise getting that vaccine, pregnant or not.
"Everyone's getting it! No one's really researching it. We are marching like lemmings into the doctor's office to get our shot, to be free from the thought of HPV forever!
My friend just got it. So I thought I'd research it.
1. The HPV vaccine was developed by the company Merck, which invented the drug Vioxx in 2004 which killed over 60,000 people because of lack of testing. The company has a history of putting drugs on that market that have only been tested for very short periods of time.
2. Gardasil and its boosters contains the chemical Polysorbate 80, which causes infertility in mice.
3. On radio talk shows, doctors affiliated with Merck refuse to answer if Gardasil will cause fertility problems in the future for women because they havent studied it enough.
4. The company Merck does not know if Gardasil will cause ferility problems because they only followed their patients from 18 months to 3 years.
5. Merck openly admits that they dont know if Gardasil will actually prevent cancer at all. Afterall, the incubation period for cervical cancer is 15-20 years. Merck has only watched their patients from 18 month to 3 years.
6. Gardasil and its boosters contains Sodium Borate, a common roach killer (causing unconsciousness, seizures and death).
7. For safety's sake, the National Vaccine Information Center advises that girls getting the vaccine should be lying down when receiving it, and should not walk or drive home after getting it. Children have more than twice the risk of "collapsing" than with the Tdap shot.
8. By signing an executive order, Governor Perry bypassed the Texas Legislature completely and made Gardasil a mandatory vaccine. It is interesting that three days before Governor's Perry's decision, Merck made a campaign contribution to Perry.
9. Merck also pushed for all the states to make this vaccine mandatory as soon as possible (Within the year). --- By mandating the vaccine, it comes under the federal vaccine protection laws, and Merck cannot be sued if the vaccine turns out to be harmful.
10. Gardasil can cause facial poralisis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system).
11. Merck knows the vaccine is only good for 5 years at max. That means a booster shot will be needed every 5 years --- 4-6 more shots will be needed--- 4-6 more injections of chemicals which are known carcinogenics and the effects of these shots are unknown.
12. The National Cervical Cancer Coalition asks that women who receive the Gardasil vaccine continue to have annual PAP smears because "the vaccine only protects against 70% of cervical cancer cases." (70 percent of cervical cancers worldwide are caused by two high-risk strains alone - HPV types 16 and 18).
13. Gardasil is presented by Merck as if it is a "cure all" for HPV. However, it only reduces the risk of catching warts 9 out 10 exposures. All HPV strains can be caught by contacting the general surrounding AREA. "99 out of 100 times" Gardasil can reduce the risk of catching two strains of HPV which cause Cervical Cancer. Yes, this is a good precaution against the random event of rape, however, most people are in consensual relationships and have intercourse many more times than 99 times over the course of a year. What about the 120th time? The 143th time?
14. Less than 1% of American women are diagnosed with Cervical Cancer out of all the new cancer cases each year. And less than 1% of all cancer deaths each year are because of Cervical Cancer.
15. Influenza kills 10-times more individuals each year than cervical cancer. Yet, the flu vaccine is not mandated. (36,000 Americans die from influenza complications each year. 11,000 American women are diagnosed with Cervical Cancer each year. 3,600 American women die from Cervical Cancer each year). Could it be that the mandated cervical cancer vaccine is not about "saving more lives" but actually about... $$$?
Found this information on the American Cancer Society's website:
33 Americans die from syphilis each year
3,600 Americans die from cervical cancer each year
11,000 Americans diagnosed with cervical cancer each year
18,000 Americans die from AIDS each year
36,000 Americans die from influenza each year"
No the baby will not be alright. You are killing your baby before she is even born. I am not saying this to just be mean. I have a sister who had the same problem and neither one of her kids are "normal" for their age. Drinking endangers your growing baby in a number of ways: It increases the risk of miscarriage and stillbirth. As little as one drink a day can increase the odds for low birth weight and raise your child's risk for problems with learning, speech, attention span, language, and hyperactivity. And some research has shown that expectant moms who have as little as one drink per week are more likely than nondrinkers to have children who later exhibit aggressive and delinquent behavior.
The most severe result of alcohol use is fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS), a permanent condition characterized by poor growth, abnormal facial features, and damage to the central nervous system. Babies with FAS grow poorly in the womb or after birth, or both. In addition to abnormal facial features, they may have abnormally small heads and brains; heart, spine, and other anatomical defects. The central nervous system damage may include mental retardation, delays in physical development, vision and hearing problems, and a variety of behavioral problems.
Frequent drinking (seven or more drinks per week, including mixed drinks, wine, and beer) or binge drinking (five or more drinks on any one occasion) greatly increases the risk that your baby will suffer from FAS. But babies whose moms drink less can also develop this syndrome. And babies exposed to alcohol in utero — even if they don't have full-blown FAS — may still be born with some of these birth defects or later exhibit a number of mental, physical, or behavioral problems.
Smoking During Pregnancy
How Does A Mother's Smoking Affect Her Unborn Baby?
A general rule of pregnancy is this: if you eat it, drink it, or breathe it, so does your unborn child. All nutrients, drugs, and chemicals in a pregnant woman's bloodstream are transferred to the baby through the placenta and umbilical cord. These structures do not filter out harmful substances, like the carbon monoxide and nicotine inhaled as you smoke. If you smoke while pregnant, the toxins you inhale will be passed directly into the bloodstream of your unborn baby. Together, nicotine and carbon monoxide significantly reduce the amount of oxygen the baby's blood
What should I do if I am pregnant and abusing prescription drugs?
The hardest part is admitting that there is a problem. When you become pregnant your lifestyle habits will have to change for the protection of you and your baby during this special time. When you attend your first prenatal visit, your doctor will ask you a series of questions about your lifestyle like; "do you smoke?" "do you drink?" and "are you taking any prescription drugs?" You will have to be honest with your doctor. If you find it is difficult for you to stop taking your medications, you need to seek help. Call the National Alcohol & Drug Dependence Hopeline at 1-800-NCA-CALL (622-2255) for help.
Please get help. Not for you but for your child!
Is it important for mothers to breast feed?
Breast milk is more easily digested than ANY formula, resulting in less colic, gas, and spitting up
Breastfeeding reduces or even eliminates food allergies & eczema. Babies who are breastfed for less than six months have seven times the incidence of allergies as those who are breastfed longer than six months.
Breastfeeding is associated with a much lower incidence of wheezing, prolonged colds, diarrhea, and vomiting
Eczema is less common and milder in babies who are breastfed. In one study, it was found that of infants fed soy based formulas, 63% developed eczema. In those fed cows milk based formulas 70% developed eczema."
Formula fed children have a drastic increase in childhood cancers. "The risk of artificially fed children was 1-8 times that of long-term breastfed children, and the risk for short term feeders was 1-9 times that of long term breast feeders."
Breastfed babies get protection from bronchitis, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, diabetes and asthma.
Formula fed babies suffer higher instances of cardiopulmonary disturbances. (Particularly preterm infants)
Breastfed babies have fewer diaper rashes .
Breastfed babies have 5-10 times fewer stomach infections than formula fed babies
Babies who are breastfed are 10 times less likely to be admitted to the hospital during the first year.
Breast milk contains endorphins, chemicals that suppress pain.
Breast milk contains at least 100 (some sources say up to 400) ingredients not found in formula including at least 4 unique proteins. There are unique and powerful immune building properties in breast milk, and it can enhance brain development
There is growing evidence that breastfeeding can raise your child's I.Q. and there are numerous studies pointing to higher developmental test scores in breastfed children.
Breast fed babies have up to 50% fewer ear infections than bottle fed babies
A recent study by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development indicated that breastfeeding was protective against SIDS.
Another source states that "Breastfed babies are one-third less likely to die of SIDS."
Breastfeeding enhances the baby's development of oral muscles and facial bones.