National Day of Mourning 2018 is on Saturday, October 13, 2018: How are you observing today's National Day of Mourning?
Saturday, October 13, 2018 is National Day of Mourning 2018. For general information on symbolic observances see: National day of mourning.
For general information on symbolic observances see: National day of mourning.
Too LATE for HEROES!
Mourning won’t do any good...
This should have been controlled if Government Officials of DILG, DND, DSDWD, etc. and the President himself attended.
It is an INTERNATIONAL CRISIS and the NATION is at stake.....and this is the PRICE of WHAT NOYNOY can DO.
1. Truth Commission - alleged Arroyo crimes
2. Tax collection at TOLL - tax from tax
3. Increase transpo FEE - MRT, LRT, etc.
4. Put Tax to vendor - but the law exempted the minimum wagers (where is the brain?)
5. Increase of commodity prices - sugar for sure
(Lugi da Hacienda)
6. Cartel of Oil - planning to increase again
7. Pursuing to change Arroyo appointees with 'BATA BATA SYSTEM"
SHAME ON YOU! you put the nation into LIMBO of UNTRUSTED COUNTRY.
TAINT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.
Has today been declared a national day of mourning?
oh lord, I did not think of that. I really hope they do not make another national holiday.
the libs would like that.... you know the unions where they get all and every holiday off paid?
are schools canceled Tuesday for National Day of Mourning?
I haven't heard anything yet where I live, so I guess not. I remember when I was young and the astronauts died, we didn't get the day off but we had a moment of silence throghout the whole school. I was only in kindegarten and I can't believe I actually remember that!