Judgment Day 2021 is on Sunday, January 17, 2021: Who would you prefer for Judgment Day?
Sunday, January 17, 2021 is Judgment Day 2021. Judgment Day (2003) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and presented by Clearasil that took place on May 18, 2003, at the Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Judgment Day (2003) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and presented by Clearasil that took place on May 18, 2003, at the Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Judgment Day (2008) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and sponsored by Lionsgate's Rambo, which took place on May 18, 2008 at the Qwest Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska.
Dear, you are judged every single day of your life, by many people, often people you don't even know well. And those are sometimes people who make decisions for you and about your future. Think of it.
So why worry about a judgment day in particular?
What are the signs for judgment day?
§Fifty Signs of Judgment Day§
►1. Miracle performed by Muhammad(pbuh) , Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during thecaliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gainsthe treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Isa(pbuh) will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Isa(pbuh) will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of tribes of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Isa(pbuh) will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, “Allah, Allah” or “There is no god except Allah.”
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
►50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected
Why do they call it judgment day?
because it's the day Allah will judge you, based on how good or bad you were on Earth.
there's alot of different things ppl say about the day of judgement:
-some say somewhere on the earth behind a mountain their are these giants trying to cut throught the mountiain, and everyday they finish half-way through but, they never say 'insha'allah i will finish tomorrow' so it ends up the next day whole. and when they say insha'allah the mountin will not be whole the next day and they will finish the mountain and the world shall end
-other say that a guy with 1 eye will walk around and he will have a right hand that says jannah, and a left hand that says hell. all of the non-beleivers will go into the right hand, but actually the right hand is hell, and only the true muslims who are the belevirs will go into the left hand cause they know it is not hell.
-some say that we will all be in front of allah and he will put us into different groups based on our religion. then 1 by 1 different religion groups will be crossing this rope, and on the other side is heaven and on the bottom is hell (muslims go last christains go first) and some people will be lightning fast across the rope, other will fall into hell, and others will barley make it to heaven (depends on how good you are in life).
-some say that allah will put us in our religion group and then 1 by 1 (christains first muslims last) the people that you belived were god will show up (EX: bhudda will show-up and the bhuddists will all run to bhudda) but when you run to that 'god' you will immediatley fall into hell, and it will go like that untill allah appears, then all the muslims run to allah and then somthing else happens.
~not everyone stays in hell forever, in islam we beleive that untill you learn your lesson, allah will take you out of hell, and he will bring you to heaven, the only person staying in hell forever will be shayton (Devil) and (i'm not really sure) the pharoah of Egypt~